Meet Miriam, a mature 23 year old from Mexico with excellent experience and references from her Maryland host family. She has successfully completed her first year and is looking to extend for her second year in Reno where she has family.
Her host family says, “Miriam expressed a lot of love for our children, which we consider to be the most important quality. She was also respectful and completed all of her duties well.”
A Little More About Miriam:
- She has an easy going personality and is reliable.
- She loves being outside biking and swimming.
- With kids, you’ll find her playing games, down on the floor building Legos, painting which is a special love of hers or going to to restaurants and museums.
- She’s First Aid and CPR certified
- US driving experience with her current family.
- Her absolute love is cooking which she likes to do with kids or for family dinners..
This is a full-time and live-in position:
•45 hours per week, just over $8.50 per hour (per family, not per child)
•Au pairs can also do light housekeeping, laundry, and cooking related to the children.
To learn more about Miriam or other available au pairs, please call or text Clara at (775) 560-1237 or request more information here.
Tuesday, 24 April 2018 6:06 PM